20 of the Most Inspiring Grateful Dead Quotes to Ring in 2021 Brightly
Reflecting on the past and looking ahead to the New Year as we get ready to ring in 2021 with Bob Weir and Wolf Bros featuring Jeff Chimenti + Greg Leisz and The Wolf Pack. We’re grateful for the songs that remind us and encourage us to keep truckin’ on.
1. “WELL, THE FIRST DAYS ARE THE HARDEST DAYS, DON’T YOU WORRY ANYMORE”
Look at everything you’ve overcome this year. Don’t give up now. Keep going!
2. “I WILL GET BY, I WILL SURVIVE”
The struggle that you’re in today will give you the strength to get through tomorrow. The dark clouds will surely pass and sunshine daydreams are coming.
3. “AT LEAST I’M ENJOYING THE RIDE”
Life is a journey. Enjoy the ride. Happiness is a way of travel and not a destination.
4. “WE CAN HAVE HIGH TIMES IF YOU’LL ABIDE”
Don’t forget to laugh, spread cheer, and have fun.
5. “ONCE IN A WHILE YOU GET SHOWN THE LIGHT, IN THE STRANGEST OF PLACES IF YOU LOOK AT IT RIGHT”
Don’t be afraid of shadows. Shadows are really just a constant reminder that there’s light all around us.
6. “WE CAN DISCOVER THE WONDERS OF NATURE”
Take some more time to enjoy the great outdoors in 2021. Get outside. Go explore. You’ll find beauty everywhere.
7. “IF YOU GET CONFUSED JUST LISTEN TO THE MUSIC PLAY”
Turn up the music and turn down the world. Relax, listening to your favorite tunes, and forget about everything else.
8. “LET THERE BE SONGS TO FILL THE AIR”
‘Tis the season, so let’s fill the air with joyful music and sounds of hope.
9. “ONE GOOD RIDE FROM START TO END, I’D LIKE TO TAKE THAT RIDE AGAIN”
No one can ever take your memories from you. Now it’s time to focus on making new ones, together.
10. “SHALL WE GO, YOU AND I WHILE WE CAN?”
Life is short; don’t miss an opportunity to be with the people you love.
11. “LOVE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH”
No matter what you’re facing as the year comes to a close, love will conquer all.
12. “ SOMETIMES THE LIGHT’S ALL SHINING ON ME. OTHER TIMES I CAN BARELY SEE.”
There are times when the light is bright, and others when it feels almost extinguished. It is in our darkest moments that we must try and see the light. Be the light you wish to see!
13. “INSPIRATION, MOVE ME BRIGHTLY”
Look for inspiration everywhere and anywhere. It is all around you!
14. “WITHOUT LOVE IN A DREAM IT WILL NEVER COME TRUE”
A life without love, no matter how many other things we have, is an empty, meaningless one. Keep love in your heart and all your dreams will come true.
15. “ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, THIS DARKNESS GOT TO GIVE”
The darkness will never overcome or put out our light. Let your light shine.
16. “EVERY SILVER LINING’S GOT A TOUCH OF GREY”
Silver linings are everywhere if we’re open to seeing them. It’s been a hard year, but it’s also been a year of silver linings.
17. “I’M STILL WALKIN’, SO I’M SURE THAT I CAN DANCE”
If you stumble, make it part of the dance. May you keep on dancing not only to the beat of your own music but to the beat of your life!
18. “NOTHING LEFT TO DO BUT SMILE, SMILE, SMILE”
Your smile is a reason for others to smile. Radiate your joy from the inside out!
19. “SOMETIMES WE LIVE NO PARTICULAR WAY BUT OUR OWN”
We rise, we fall, we laugh, we cry, we love, and we live our own way. You don’t need to be understood by anyone as long as you know what you stand for.
20. “JUST KEEP TRUCKIN’ ON”
The road will get rocky, so take your time and drive safe. Take care and enjoy your journey.