For all merchandise-related questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've purchased tickets to the livestream. How do I watch it?
- In order to access the stream, you will need to be signed into your account you created when checking out and buying tickets.
- If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order. Once you have created your account, our site will know if you purchased tickets and you will be able to watch the show.
- Be sure the email you use to create your account matches the email on your payment method of choice (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal). Payment methods are determined by store owners and all available payment methods are on the site.
- In addition to the links below, FANS also sends buyers an email containing a link to the show.
Will the stream be available for viewing after the performance?
- Please see below for event replay expiration times:
I've purchased the stream but received two receipts.
- Yeah, we know — a bit redundant, but at least they're digital. Our livestream stream store automates a receipt immediately upon purchase. Shortly after, we send you a livestream confirmation, inclusive of the URL pointing you to the watch page.
Why isn’t there a chat feature during streams?
- When Bob Dylan played The Capitol Theatre in 2017, we thought his no-phones policy worked really well. It allowed the audience to be fully present in the music and the live experience. For that matter, some have expressed that chat comments during steams are distracting and often unnecessary. So let's try living in the moment and see what happens.
Can I watch the livestream on my TV?
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like Apple TV or Chromecast that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in, and press play as you normally would.
- Chromecast instructions:
- (use Chrome browser, the Cast button will be on the player)
- Apple TV instructions:
- (use Safari, the Apple TV share will be on the player)
- Casting will be available once the show starts. Please see our list of supported devices if you continue to have trouble. Please note that iOS devices cannot Cast directly from the web browser to Chromecast. Airplay is only available on certain devices. You can check system requirements here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
Can I rewind during the show?
Although you cannot rewind while the show is happening, you can fast-forward and rewind once the show is over and the stream becomes on-demand.
My login doesn't work.
Before e-mailing support, please try emptying your web browser cache. If the problem persists, try rebooting your machine. If that fails, please email us.
Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch a livestream event, please ensure you have the following :
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at SpeedTest.net.